The POWERMASTER™ Hydraulic Planetary Bumper Winch offers the ultimate design in utility bumper winch assemblies. Made in the USA in our state of the art manufacturing facility in Tulsa, Oklahoma, our bumper shell is made from the highest quality galvanneal steel for superior rust protection. The POWERMASTER series is designed to deliver in a lighter weight, compact package that means more workload and less wear and tear.
At the heart of the bumper winch assembly is the legendary Ramsey Winch Hydraulic Planetary Winch. Efficiently designed to deliver 20,000 lbs. of pull in a compact bumper winch package, it features the Ramsey highly efficient planetary gear set for smooth operation and long life. Designed and tested to SAE J706 standards, our POWERMASTER series winches use a spring-applied hydraulic-release brake for reliable, smooth load control. With a drum capacity of up to 220 ft. of 9/16” cable, you can make even the most difficult recoveries more quickly and safely. Our extended capstan shaft rotates 3.5 times faster than drum, making short work of material handling and cable retrieval chores.
• Welded seams and top plates eliminate bolted connections that can come loose over time
• Reinforced end caps allow mounting of cab guards and other accessories
• Bumper shell features a modern, contoured design to better fit today’s work trucks and vehicles
• Locking latches for bumper compartments
• Fush-mounted piston-controlled access doors to prevent truck grill damage or accidental door closure
• Optional durable bumper coating available to create a stable work surface
• Manual and internal air shift free spool options available
• Ramsey heavy duty fairlead mounted directly to the winch
• Standard AT&T shaft so adding accessories like capstan heads and collapsible reels is quick and easy
• Tested and certified to operate in temperatures from -40° F to 120° F