The Ramsey RPH-34.9 is a Industrial Hydraulic Planetary Winch developed to meet a need for increased line speed for vehicle recovery and other industrial uses. It features easy free spooling, single lubricant for all temperature ranges and it’s rugged, powerful, yet light weight. The RPH-34.9 has a standard drum that holds 38 m. of cable.
• Rated Line pull 34.9 kN
• Standard Drum
• Recommended cable 10 mm
• Spring applied, hydraulic released multi disc brake
• Quiet brake, designed for low maintenance
• High efficiency planetary gear set
• Foot mount or mid mount
• Fairlead and cable tension optional
• Manual or air operated free spool
• Winch reel-in rotation can be changed by reversing position of cartridge and plug in counterbalance valve
• Available with a Blocked Clutch
• Motor spool (open center) directional control valve required
• Available with air shift
• EN 14492-1 Compliant
• Made in the USA
Winches, capstans and hoists are not intended to be used for lifting or moving of persons.
The last 5 wraps of cable must be left on the drum to assist the cable clamp in holding the load.
( Image may not be exact.)